Executive Director – Games For Life, Inc. 2007 - present
- Create and oversee all programs and activities, locate and obtain resources, develop and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, and market the organization.
Internet Counselor – Consumer Credit Counseling Service 2006 – present
- Help individuals manage their finances by assisting them with budgeting and helping them file for bankruptcy if necessary. Have counseled and assisted approximately 3000 individuals filing for bankruptcy.
Recreation Coordinator – Mount Paran Church 2005-2007
- Planned, organized, and oversaw recreational activities for several thousand member church. Increased growth and managed quality of recreation department. Increased the number of teams participating in basketball league by 100%, while creating and managing volleyball kids' camps, and bowling leagues. I also monitored the budget for several departments within the church.
Chess Instructor – Kid Chess 2006
- Taught kids how to play chess and learned the “ins and outs” of running a chess class.
Team Leader - AmeriCorps / Hands On Atlanta 2004-2005
- Supervised several team members in teaching chess classes, running an after school program, and tutoring elementary students. Supervisees has 89% graduation rate from term of service. Established chess program with upwards of 40 students.
Director of Circulation – Conversations Journal 2004
- Managed all aspects of the journal’s database. Created and implemented procedures that were used by future employees to manage a 110% increase in subscriptions.
Intern - National Opinion Research Center (NORC) 2002
- Worked in an office environment gaining teamwork and project management skills. Combined social science and statistical theory
with the practical challenges of day-to-day project implementation.
House Intramural Representative - Harvard Intramural Program 2001-2003
- Led and organized a 450-person house in intramural participation.
Intramural Referee - Harvard Intramural Program 2001-2003
- Refereed basketball, football, ultimate Frisbee and volleyball games.
Georgia State University Atlanta, GA
Master of Public Administration degree, Nonprofit Management specialization
Psychological Studies Institute Atlanta, GA
Master of Science degree in Christian Psychological Studies
Harvard University Cambridge, MA
Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology
President - Vortex Young Adult Christian Ministry 2005-2006
- Assisted pastor with all aspects of the ministry.
Student Government President – Psychological Studies Institute 2004-2005
- Was liaison between students and faculty and planned student events.
Mission Hill tutor 2002-2003
- Taught underprivileged 1st-3rd graders basic reading and arithmetic skills.